To participate in an auction, buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- A 10% buyer's premium will apply.
- All items are sold "as-is" and without warranty or guarantee, without exception.
- All sales are final.
- Please take advantage of the preview dates to personally inspect the items for sale. Elkader Auction House assumes no liability for the accuracy of the description of the items being offered. It's the buyer's responsibility to conduct due diligence prior to bidding, as there are no refunds, returns or exchanges. Contact us for details on any specific items before placing bids. This service is provided for guidance only, without legal obligation.
- SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. All orders are shipped insured and carefully packaged to arrive safely. Actual cost of shipping will be added to your invoice, along with the cost of packing materials and a reasonable handling fee. Large, unusual, or fragile items can be very expensive to ship.
- Credit cards on file will be charged immediately after the close of an auction unless prior arrangements have been made, or if invoice total is over $1,000.
- Removal is buyer's responsibility. Buyer must bring enough help, boxes, packing materials, carts, etc. to remove purchased items.
- Buyers will hold the seller and/or Elkader Auction House harmless during the removal of their assets.
- Purchased items not picked up during posted hours, or arrangements not made within three business days, will be deemed abandoned and may be resold.
- 7% sales tax will be added to all purchases unless shipped outside of Iowa. A completed and current Iowa sales tax exemption certificate must be on file for all Iowa resellers to be tax exempt.
- If you have any questions, please contact us!
Elkader, Iowa 52043
Pickup is on Friday, February 24, 11 to 5, at 110 Mulberry St. Rear (in the alley straight across from the Elkader Post Office on the left), or Saturday, February 25 from 11-2.
If you require shipping, just let us know. Please allow us a few days to calculate and send updated invoices.
Vintage and antique furniture & lamps, furs, a huge carnival glass collection, old farm toys, primitives & more!
Bidding will be here on ElkaderAuctionHouse.com and takes place online only. You must register and have a credit card on file to bid. All credit cards will be charged immediately after auction close, unless the total is over $1,000. A buyer's premium of 10% applies to all purchases.
Bidding starts on Thursday, February 9, 2022 at noon and will end on Thursday, February 23, starting at 6 p.m. Lots close three per minute. The Auction Preview will be held Saturday, Saturday, February 18, at our warehouse in downtown Elkader, Iowa.
Pickup is on Friday, February 24, 11 to 5, at 110 Mulberry St. Rear (in the alley straight across from the Elkader Post Office on the left), or Saturday, February 25 by appointment only. Shipping is available for many items (see terms for details). Please call or contact us if you have questions. Iowa sales tax will be charged unless orders are shipped out-of-state or you have a reseller certificate on file (download and fill out the form below under "Documents" and send a copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org).