some squares are very worn, no spotting
To participate in an auction, buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- A 10% buyer's premium will apply.
- All items are sold as-is and without warranty or guarantee, without exception.
- All sales are final.
- Please take advantage of the preview dates to personally inspect the items for sale. Elkader Auction House assumes no liability for the accuracy of the description of the items being offered. It's the buyer's responsibility to conduct due diligence prior to bidding, as there are no refunds, returns or exchanges. Contact us for details on any specific items before placing bids. This service is provided for guidance only, without legal obligation.
- SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. All orders are shipped insured and carefully packaged to arrive safely. Actual cost of shipping will be added to your invoice, along with the cost of packing materials and a reasonable handling fee. Large, unusual, or fragile items can be very expensive to ship.
- Credit cards on file will be charged immediately after the close of an auction unless prior arrangements have been made, or if invoice total is over $1,000.
- Removal is buyer's responsibility. Buyer must bring enough help, boxes, packing materials, carts, etc. to remove purchased items.
- Buyers will hold the seller and/or Elkader Auction House harmless during the removal of their assets.
- Purchased items not picked up during posted hours, or arrangements not made within three business days, will be deemed abandoned and may be resold.
- 7% sales tax will be added to all purchases unless shipped outside of Iowa. A completed and current Iowa sales tax exemption certificate must be on file for all Iowa resellers to be tax exempt.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
Elkader, Iowa 52043
Items must be picked up Friday, June 2, 11-4 Central or Saturday, June 3 from 11-2 at our downtown Elkader, Iowa, warehouse at 110 Mulberry Street Rear, in the alley straight across from the Elkader Post Office on the left. Our auctions move quickly and we don't have room in our warehouse to store sold items.
Worldwide shipping is available for many items. If you require shipping, please let us know. If you are a regular bidder or you have an out-of-state address, we will assume you'd like your items shipped and we'll contact you within a few days of auction end with an updated shipping invoice. Please call or contact us if you have any questions. Sales tax will be charged unless you have a reseller certificate on file or your item/s are to be shipped out of state.
As Father's Day approaches, we've curated a collection that pays homage to the spirit of adventure, craftsmanship, and nostalgia that dads hold dear. (And moms, too!)
Rev up your engines and explore automotive and train-related collectibles. Immerse yourself in the rustic charm of farm-house decor, featuring an assortment of crocks, crates, and vintage agricultural tools. These items not only add a touch of vintage authenticity to any space but also evoke memories of simpler times and hardworking days in the great outdoors.
For music lovers and vinyl enthusiasts, our collection of vinyl records and Beatles albums is sure to strike a chord.
And let's not forget the handyman in your life. Delve into a selection of tools that blend functionality with timeless craftsmanship. These items are a testament to the artistry of the trades and are perfect additions to any workshop, collection or garden.
THIS AUCTION RUNS FOR ONE WEEK ONLY, ENDING THURSDAY, June 1 at 6 p.m. Central. Public preview will be held on Saturday, May 27 from 11-2 at our downtown Elkader warehouse.
Bidding will be here on ElkaderAuctionHouse.com and takes place online only. You must register and have a credit card on file to bid. All credit cards will be charged immediately after auction close unless the total is over $1,000. A buyer's premium of 10% applies to all purchases.