• An awesome large woven market bag / picnic basket / purse made in Italy! • Alternating wood & straw make for a unique-looking and sturdy bag • Yellow genuine-leather accents • Red genuine-leather top lid • Brass twist lock in front • Brass feet & rivets • White contrast stitching • Single compartment ERA: 1960s / 1970s COLOR: shades of brown with red, yellow & white MATERIAL: unlabeled wood, natural fibers, leather & brass LINING: unlined LABEL: unlabeled ORIGIN: Made in Italy SIZE: 15x13x9.5" CONDITION: Excellent! There is a watermark on the corner of the top red leather lid and a very thin slice in the top layer of the leather on a small part of one of the handles. Very clean and ready to use!
To participate in an auction, buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- A 10% buyer's premium will apply.
- All items are sold as-is and without warranty or guarantee, without exception.
- All sales are final.
- Please take advantage of the preview dates to personally inspect the items for sale. Elkader Auction House assumes no liability for the accuracy of the description of the items being offered. It's the buyer's responsibility to conduct due diligence prior to bidding, as there are no refunds, returns or exchanges. Contact us for details on any specific items before placing bids. This service is provided for guidance only, without legal obligation.
- SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. All orders are shipped insured and carefully packaged to arrive safely. Actual cost of shipping will be added to your invoice, along with the cost of packing materials and a reasonable handling fee. Large, unusual, or fragile items can be very expensive to ship.
- Credit cards on file will be charged immediately after the close of an auction unless prior arrangements have been made, or if invoice total is over $1,000.
- Removal is buyer's responsibility. Buyer must bring enough help, boxes, packing materials, carts, etc. to remove purchased items.
- Buyers will hold the seller and/or Elkader Auction House harmless during the removal of their assets.
- Purchased items not picked up during posted hours, or arrangements not made within three business days, will be shipped at buyer's expense.
- 7% sales tax will be added to all purchases unless shipped outside of Iowa. A completed and current Iowa sales tax exemption certificate must be on file for all Iowa resellers to be tax exempt.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
Elkader, Iowa 52043
Items must be picked up Friday, August 25, 11-4 Central or Saturday, August 26 from 11-2 at our downtown Elkader, Iowa, warehouse at 110 Mulberry Street Rear, in the alley straight across from the Elkader Post Office on the left. Our auctions move quickly and we don't have room in our warehouse to store sold items. If items are left after 2 p.m. on Saturday, they will be packed for shipping.
Worldwide shipping is available. If you are a regular bidder or you have an out-of-state address, we'll assume you'd like your items shipped and we'll contact you the week following the auction with an updated shipping invoice. Please allow up to two weeks for us to process shipping orders. Sales tax will be charged unless you have a reseller certificate on file or your item/s are to be shipped out of state.
Kicking off the school year with everything for fall wardrobes for women, men & kids! Graphic T-shirts, Mickey Mouse, Metallica, bags & purses, 1970s bellbottoms jeans including Levis, sweaters, capes, silk velvet, novelty prints, reseller lots, jackets, unique boots, Halloween and outfits Barbie would love! Includes inventory from the former vintage clothing shop of our auctioneer, a large collection from Florida and a few local consignors.
Bidding will be here on ElkaderAuctionHouse.com and takes place online only. You must register and have a credit card on file to bid. All credit cards will be charged immediately after auction close unless the total is over $1,000. A buyer's premium of 10% applies to all purchases.