To participate in an auction, buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- A 10% buyer's premium will apply.
- All items are sold "as-is" and without warranty or guarantee, without exception.
- All sales are final.
- Please take advantage of the preview dates to personally inspect the items for sale. Elkader Auction House assumes no liability for the accuracy of the description of the items being offered. It's the buyer's responsibility to conduct due diligence prior to bidding, as there are no refunds, returns or exchanges. Contact us for details on any specific items before placing bids. This service is provided for guidance only, without legal obligation.
- SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. All orders are shipped insured and carefully packaged to arrive safely. Actual cost of shipping will be added to your invoice, along with the cost of packing materials and a reasonable handling fee. Large, unusual, or fragile items can be very expensive to ship.
- Credit cards on file will be charged immediately after the close of an auction unless prior arrangements have been made, or if invoice total is over $1,000.
- Removal is buyer's responsibility. Buyer must bring enough help, boxes, packing materials, carts, etc. to remove purchased items.
- Buyers will hold the seller and/or Elkader Auction House harmless during the removal of their assets.
- Purchased items not picked up during posted hours, or arrangements not made within three business days, will be deemed abandoned and may be resold.
- If you have any questions, please contact us!